|Early Christmas Market at Am Hof|
|1950 Christ Child Market at Neubauguertel|
This 9th district market is located in the huge inner courtyard of what used to be Vienna’s main hospital; the buildings are now used by the University of Vienna for various institutes and administrative offices. Because the court yard is expansive, this market has substantial space to host its stands: they are located along meandering paths amid trees and shrubs in a nicely landscaped setting.
|Punsch Stand with Charles Church |
in the Background, 2013
|Right of the Maria Therese Statue, at the|
Entrance to the Art History Museum